• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Knight's Kingdom

Do you think the map looks good so far?

• Total voters

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
Hello fellow people I'm bringing yet another map for MCSG.
This map's theme was medieval (yes I know it's an overused theme)
The reason why i wanted to make a medieval map is because I've never made on before and just wanted to have a go at it. So me and a couple of other friends started. So far the map has taken about 1 week but we haven't been working much on it everyday.

The map size is slightly smaller than sg4. (no chests have placed yet but we're thinking around 100-200 chests in the map.

Here are the people that helped with the map.
Server Host: therhinovirus99

Builders:
therhinovirus99
tomfoowe1
murrel301
yozy3

Remember the map isn't finished yet so leave some suggestions on some more structures we should add.

The main reason on why I'm posting the map is because i want some ideas because honestly the map doesen't look very good at the moment

Attachments

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
I know the map looks really bad right now but we're currently working on small structures and adding details to it.

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply! but do you have any suggestions what so ever?
I would suggest getting rid of the volcano... that doesn't suit the theme. I would also suggest some snoweh mountains. :)

Vinz7

Survivor
Reaction score
It look nice, but like you said it has to have more details, and the snow on the volcano doesnt looks very suitable. Otherwise I like it ;)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci