• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KitMencha - Meet The Staff

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
First name: Nicholas
IGN(s): KitMencha
Nickname(s): Nick, Kit, Kit Kat
Region: AS/AU
-----

One Cool Fact: I speak English, Russian, Mandarin and Cantonese.
One Embarrassing Fact: The day my mod app got accepted, I woke up excited and I told everyone in my family about it even though they had no clue what I was on about. I then took a shower and got dressed for my interview only to find out that the interviews weren't going to happen...
One Fact that makes you proud: I am the first and currently only Hong Kong staff member ever on MCGamer.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I do stunt cheerleading. I met my girlfriend through my team and she is my flyer for partner stunts.
Most Common question you get asked: 'Are you a boy or a girl?'. The answer ladies and gentlemen: I don't know.
Favorite Animal: Cats
Favorite Plant: Those ones where if you touch the leaves the leaves close up.
Favorite Color: Turqoise
Favorite Food: Vegemite huehuehue
Biggest Pet Peeve: People
Astrological Sign: Aries
Personal Catchphrase: Meep
Heard about MCG by: Google. I typed in 'Hunger games minecraft server' and up came this site. 1 year 6 months and 10 days later, I become a Moderator here.
Ever Bring someone to MCG: LuthexColbark
First friend in the community: iSilverr
MCG role-model: I have a number of them including: LadyOfLove , Bowser52000 and Dave
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: I got Mod Of The Meeting with LadyOfLove :D.
Who would win in a fight, you or Chad?: I'll give you a hint, go into any random MCSG server and do '/stats KitMencha'. There you will find your answer.
Call me maybe?: But I just met you, and this is crazy.
Do you team in game: Always. I can't survive 30 seconds in-game without a team.
Have you been backstabbed: Mhmmm
Ever Broken a bone: Nope.
Would you rather be a fish or a bird?: Bird.
Personal Skills: I am fairly good with setting up TeamSpeaks. I am a really good shower-singer. I enjoy organizing people but my organisation is horrible. I can do a front flip. I can lift a 60 Kilo girl by myself. I can't think of anything else at the moment :p.
Computer specs: 4GB RAM, and I shall not mention anything else as I would like to conserve any dignity I may have.
Computer operating system: Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks
Program I use to record: Screenflow.
Favorite movie: The Perks Of Being A Wallflower/Now You See Me/Frozen
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: James Blunt/Maroon 5
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Left 4 Dead 2
Favorite character from fiction: Olaf!
What does a fox say?: Meow
Terrified of: (I know this is corny but whatever) Losing my girlfriend.
Personal website: www.kithex.com
Favorite website (Other than these forums): YouTube mainly
Dream job: Criminologist
What job you currently are doing, or plan to do: Criminologist
Favorite thing about the community: The fact that even though I'm sitting here in Hong Kong, I get to talk to people all around the world every day. I love the community events and ideas. In general being a part of this community has been a great experience in my life and I'm glad to say that.

-----

When I am online: 7am-3am +8GMT.
Previous moderating experience: Owner of Kithex, and been an admin on some PMC advertised servers.
Been a member of staff since: 28th September 2013
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): I hop around from server to server but you'd mainly find me sitting in a hub talking to people in the community because I suck at MCSG and I'm almost never in servers.
Personal goal(s) as a staff member: To hopefully become a Sr Staff member at some point in my MCGamer career.

H0lyReaper

Experienced
Reaction score
Criminologist... Hmmm is that why you are a mod? Ya know, evidence, catching bad people... Hehe

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Я никогда не знал, что ты мог говорить по-русски! o.0

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci