• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kithex's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick

Community Engagement & Mapping Team Representative
Reaction score
Hey everybody, Nick here. As you can see from the title, Kithex will be closing. We are leaving MCGamer due to several reasons including:

-Financial difficulties; it is pretty expensive running a build team, especially one as small as Kithex.

-Problems within the team; not going to lie about this one. We weren't getting along. I am to blame for this. I never really appreciated how amazing my team was. My expectations were always way too high.

This is not permanent, we will be coming back. When? That will be announced in due time.

Before we sign off, I just wanted to say thank you for everything you have done, and I love you guys:

Ghotiyz
Bowser52000
Krypton
TheOneHarry
Frazzli185
AmyGlitters
FourthState

If you see any of them around, say thank you for everything they have done. Thank you community for your constant support. You have been great.

KitMencha,
Owner Of Kithex

PandaDoesPvPxD

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see this build team go, some great builds. Loved Springfield ;-; Look forward to it reopening!

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
No! I'll inform Pro about the news tomorrow. :C sad to see Kithex go. :c

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
D; Even if i wasn't in the team builded good maps.

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
Like dis if you cri everytim D:

It's sad to see Kithex go, but hopefully Plantations or Springfield get accepted. I look forward to the return of Kithex, bigger and better than ever. :D

Thanks to everyone in the team for... well, being awesome! I've made a bunch of good friends here and I'll see you around!

Raidon

Sherk is love, Shrek is life.

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Oh god I was scared that KitMencha was leaving...

Anyways, this build team will be missed!
Same, but if its not permanent that's even better. We won't have to worry as much guys!

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
Just a question, what are some of the financial costs of running a build team? I understand server costs but is there anything else beyond that?

Raidon

Experienced
Reaction score
Just a question, what are some of the financial costs of running a build team? I understand server costs but is there anything else beyond that?
TS costs, website costs and a buch of others :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci