• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KiNNEY - Meet the Staff

KiNNEY or KiDNEY?

• Total voters

KiNNEY

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First name: Daniel
IGN(s): KiNNEY_GaMES
Nickname(s): KiDNEY ._.
Region: EU
-----

One Cool Fact: Shoes are not edible
One Embarrassing Fact: Okay... Listen carefully now.... psst, psst, pssssst, psst... did you get that? Don't tell a soul...
One Fact that makes you proud: I have never had a nose bleed.
One Fact no one would ever guess about you: I am half Australian.
Most Common question you get asked: "Is you're name Kenny or Kinney?"
Favorite Animal: Dogs, big ones, small ones, fluff ones, fat ones...
Favorite Color: Light blue
Favorite Food: Chicken Curry
Personal Catchphrase: I have one, but I find it too inappropriate to put it here xD
Heard about MCG by: After watching many Youtubers play 'The Hunger Games' I made it my mission to find a good server to play on, there I did stumble upon this community <3
Ever Bring someone to MCG: Yes, a irl buddy of mine
First friend in the community: Probably my first real friend here was @Max5015
MCG role-model: @Col_StaR & @Dave
Things that you’ve done/are proud of: Becoming an MCTF2 Mod, and then achieving MCSG mod to now be a MCGamer Moderator.
Do you team in game: Well I use too, but in certain desperate circumstances I still will :p
Have you been backstabbed: Yus ._.
Ever Broken a bone: Actually funny how I am asked this question now, recently I had a freak accident in rubgy, I won't go into huge detail but simply I chipped my left tibia and messed up some other stuff leaving me now with a 6 inch scar on my knee with two screws and an anchor inside, all this happening only a few weeks ago, they say it was one of the worst injury's to be seen in my local rugby club, in the U15's age group.
Personal Skills: I can bend my fingers back really far xD
Computer specs: Tbh it wouldn't matter if I said, I run a 4 year old Toshiba laptop.
Program I use to record: Fraps
Favorite movie: Hmm... this is a difficult one as there is a huge range of movies I have all enjoyed equally, but there is 'two' that stand out and quite frankly bring a tear to my eye, "Mice & Men" and "Marley & Me"
Favorite music genre/band/song/artist/composer: One band that I truly like is 'Marianas Trench'
Favorite game (other than Minecraft): Well I use to be a C.O.D fanatic, but recently when I am bored of MC (Not usually :p), I'll usually just hop on GTA V
Terrified of: Heights ._. oh boi, oh boi... dem heights.
Personal website: I don't have a personal website.
Favorite website (Other than these forums): Anything that really entertains me :3
Dream job: A film maker
Favorite thing about the community: This community would be nothing without the people <3
-----

When I am online: I am usually on everyday, you can usually catch me via forums or on the TeamSpeak
Previous moderating experience:
-MCTF2 Moderator (Before it combined into MCGamer)
-Former TheTreeMC Staff Manager
- MCSwish Administrator

Been a member of staff since: I am MCGamer Staff since the 29/06/13
Servers most active on (MCSG, Creative, Survival, etc): I do try my best to balance my time between MCSG and Creative as Survival really isn't my thing :/ but I will hop on occasionally.
Personal goals as a staff member: My real goal is too help out as many people as possible making their experience here as good as it can get! and hopefully I can continue doing that for as long as possible :)

Last edited:

ImCeline

Career
Reaction score
Slippery Chicken, btw, you forgot theleaking Apples and the Apple plasters ;_; love you KiNNEY <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci