• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Killed by someone invisible..

UltraOrangez

Spectator
Reaction score
I was in survival games 4 and i was literally being chased by someone who was invisible and i couldn't do a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom thing. He was literally invisible so i had to just stand there and let the Bunny Lover kill me. What the bunnies!

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Watch the language. This was not that guys fault. It is a weird glitch. I have no idea what causes it, or what it takes to fix it. Sorry this happened to you, but you are not the only one. It happens to my friend quite a bit. I guess we will just have to deal with it until it is fixed.

Edit: For people that say to do /gf, it does not work. Just wanted to let you know. When it happened to my friend, we both tried doing it a few times and I was still invisible for him. So yeah, I don't know what fixes it. If anyone does, that would be great.

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me earlier. I was in the house in SG4 (the one where there's tripwire) and someone took items from a chest while I was looking in it. There was no one else in the room. Seems like MCSG has a ghost infestation.

Pvaatn

Survivor
Reaction score
Something similar happened to me earlier. I was in the house in SG4 (the one where there's tripwire) and someone took items from a chest while I was looking in it. There was no one else in the room. Seems like MCSG has a ghost infestation.
I heard that someone died in the fire on that map...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci