• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kie's MCSG story

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys today I'll explain my MCSG story and the legendary moments what happened.
The days of v1 the days of Bajan fanboys where really commen on those other servers as I was a Benja fan boy myself (not anymore) before.
I badly wanted to play on the server that he played on MCSG so I go on my Crappy PC and search down MCSG it showed me the leaderboards,servers and a thread about v2 so I go on minecraft with 12 FPS with max setting and I didn't know lol.
The first game I played I gained chest and epically failing at it.
My first win was on SG2 had full leather and a iron sword as I knew I had no chance of getting refil I was like YOLO and I guy with full iron came and as I was in a tree he didn't see me I swooped in killed him I don't know how i was so surprised!
Later on I got to know the community like @imBLUNT and more but they had no clue about me.
I started to gain skill I was up to 40 wins I basically was on a loss streak.
When I got my 50th win I on holiday resort my goal was to get under #5000 still hasn't happened yet...
So school started and as my Sisters went to camp I had my PC to my self I figured out that optifine saved me so I donated for a cape (swag)
And as i am writing this I am on 94 wins thanks to all my MCSG friends
@imBLUNT for being a cool guy
@Damoisawesome his name is true
@i_scoped_ur_head for being there to help me <3
@Darby100 he cool
@Gunnishone cool mod always helped me
@daaniellej my Fav MCSG girl teammate
@Lululioness Nice cape and great friend
That is my MCSG STORY

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics