• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KickinJam - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KickinJam

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name: Dominick Gurnari
Your age: 14 turning 15 in 1 week
Your Minecraft username: KickinJam
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): No, I have never been banned from a minecraft server before.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I have owned a server previously, and I was a moderator on a small faction server until it closed due to lack of donations.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: Players will be given a warning for spamming, and such other chat infractions. If they are using any illegible mods, they will be kicked, and if this continues, a temporary ban. If they are hacking the server, they will be temporarily banned also, and if they choose to do it again, they will be banned. If chat spammers continue to get kicked, they will also be banned. Anyone who disrespects staff will be kicked, leading up to a ban. I could be patient with some players, while I can be impatient for very annoying players that spam the chat.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I have helped many people in the game before, and I have started reading the forums everyday. I try to be as involved in the community as possible, which moderators tend to do. I am a fair person, and believe that you need evidence to prove a crime. I can be a great moderator using this system. I also play the survival games on these servers daily.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I am able to be on most hours of the day. I can help the staff by keeping all the players in line, and making sure everyone is satisfied.
Do you have the ability to record video?: I do have the ability to record video. I use Fraps recording system to record tons of hunger games, and I'll be able to get evidence for players crimes.
Do you own a microphone?: Yes, I do own a microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I can spend hours on the forums daily and play on the servers 3 to 5 hours a day. I am available everyday during the week at most times, except during school, but It doesn't matter as I only have 1 week left of it.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Pennsylvania, Eastern Standard Timezone EST

I, Dominick Gurnari, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
FIRST! and also you have put this in the completely wrong section.
=

FortiPlex

Experienced
Reaction score
(wrong place) shouldn't the mod applications stop? We have enough mods already to be honest :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci