• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked three times

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaggotKing

Spectator
Reaction score
Two of my friends and I decided to do some survival games together. So we do a few games, and never really get together to play together. We just talked to each other over skype and gave advice to each other. But then we all finally get together on a server with the chance to play together. SO we are waiting around when I get kicked so a donator could join. I'm okay with that and just shrugged it off. A minute or so later I join in again and then get kicked once more. Now this is where I start getting pissed. I can understand one but two? Then i sit there desperately hoping to get on again before it starts. Then right before it starts I join in and before the world even loads I am kicked once again. Now this is just unfair. I can understand once. But twice and even a third time within the 5 minutes before the games starts is just sad. There needs to be some way so it is more evenly distributed around.

Dean

Career
Reaction score
It kicks the last person who joins the lobby (that has no rank: i.e. donor rank, mod rank etc.). It would be unfiar to kick someone who has been waiting longer.

I understand that it sucks and the only way you can prevent that is to keep trying or donate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci