• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked so someone else could play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chriss

Spectator
Reaction score
I need help it said i was voted to get kicked to a higher rank could play.:( Can anyone help me?

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
If this is about donator perks then I can say to you that they are NOT going to be removed.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Donators have a perk that they can join even when a server is full. You was the last man who joined so a donator kicked you..

EashyPeashy

Tribute
Reaction score
When you purchase donor ($10, $25, or $50 monthly), you get special privileges, one of which is you get to kick a person from a server in order to get in. This person is the last person that had joined the server and is not in a game. The donor will come in and the person will get kicked to make room for them. If you are a donor, your votes towards a map in the server will be counted as 2 votes, instead of 1. You can purchase donator here: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/account/upgrades

Dean

Career
Reaction score
The reason you were kick is because someone who was a donor (or higher, i.e. moderator/admin) joined the game as it was full. This system works by kicking the last person to joined the server.

The reason it is like this is because sometimes staff members NEED to join a game to watch for hackers etc. The reason donors automatically kick the last person who joined the server (full) is because they're the reason we have servers, so we decided to let them join whenever they want. This will never change and the only way you can prevent this is to join servers quicker, donate or become a staff member.

If you wish to learn more about donating/donors, or would like to yourself, please click here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci