• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Kicked from vines and ladders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireblare

Survivor
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): Server US169
Time (With timezone): 11AM GMT

Description of the bug: We were playing a clan war and half of my team was going up a ladder on Alaskan Village. All of us were kicked from the server for flying :/
(we noticed other very wierd things like a lot of rubber banding, Even if you hit someone they didn't get knockback at all)

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
There are specific problems with that server, there is also no knockback on it.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
This is MCSG were talking about nothing gets changed :D were 10 years behind other servers, but hopefully the Devs get it fixed!
Kind of an unneeded comment don't you think?
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): MCSG
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): Server US169
Time (With timezone): 11AM GMT

Description of the bug: We were playing a clan war and half of my team was going up a ladder on Alaskan Village. All of us were kicked from the server for flying :/
(we noticed other very wierd things like a lot of rubber banding, Even if you hit someone they didn't get knockback at all)

I've seen this problem actually :p. Like gumby just said, US169 has had several problems on it for about 2-3 months now :3. I'm sure the developers haven't found a way to fix these bugs yet :3.

FireRedcoats

Diamond
Reaction score
As most of you know, it's the plugin NCP. Sometimes, the plugin detects suspicious movements of the users. I'm not sure but I think it's impossible to actually fix this. It happens to all the servers. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci