• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kicked for spam in game due to lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woolly_Sheep

Spectator
Reaction score
Recently I've been kicked from a few games for 'spamming' during the game. I was not spamming but due to the massive amounts of lag on AU servers lately it's happened a few times; I simply typed '.' a few times to see if I was still lagging, and after coming back from the lag I was kicked for spamming.

I think that during the game people should not be kicked for spamming, or at least have the spamming limit raised as I probably only typed about 3 or 4 lines worth of text. Because losing games where I was almost guaranteed to win and losing 120+ points from dying, because of this, is extremely annoying.

:cool:

WeiBeX

Platinum
Reaction score
There usually is a warning, before you get kicked. How to see if your lagging without saying something in the chat? If you are lagging players usually aren't moving for you, when they are moving again, the lag is over. If you are typing in chat, I recomend you to always say something diffrent, and talking slowly.Maybe you could try switching to EU or US servers?
I hope this answered some of your questions!

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To see if you're lagging just type /gf or /ghostfix. They attempt to fix your lag and won't spam the chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci