• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

kicked for long lag!!

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
today, i played sg5. (Are the snowy)
I was attacked by only 10 seconds long lag the game started. I had just fallen from a tall building at that time. While you are attacked by a lag in stop falling, I could not do anything. What I would have been then. I got killed FLy hack! ! I is not even Fly hack and cheat other course. How do I do I do?:(

Mr Dice

Career
Reaction score
I'd like to help, but I don't understand, if you speak in another language, post in that and I'll do my best to translate it.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
sorry i am japanese. This message is translated using Google:confused:
Briefly, if you will float in the air due to lag long-term, it is that it is regarded as the fly hack. Because, observation and other people because there is no moderator and noticed that I have been attacked by a lag.
Anyway, being attacked by lag, so you can not play normal, although I would appreciate kill ...

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Please try playing on the Australia servers (au1.mcsg.in - au14.mcsg.in).
These servers are based out of Singapore, and will allow you a better connection.

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
I always have to play in Australia already. Issue? Spec PC, long lag suddenly attacked on stage to be processed but heavy. I have no option but to exit the main craft on a regular basis in order to eliminate this problem.:(
When it ends up being attacked by a lag unfortunately, the prize will be lost as I normally still dead. Moderator if it could be confirmed that the devastation is to be expelled from the game safely in their handso_O

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Do you use Optifine? Or is this a server lag issue?

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
Mabey its your computer
Do you use Optifine? Or is this a server lag issue?
PC spec is
.windows 7 . memory is 4.00GB
. 32 bit operation. vote is 4.6
And i use optifine (new)
FPS is usualy 45~70 ( normal )
i am from japanese.
It's time to take the Java memory to start the main craft has accumulated in the case of lag occurs.

used google transration.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
To which server location do you connect to? Eu, Us, Ca, Au....

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
today . i was kicked for flyhack in sg4. sg4 is light stage.
I've fought many rounds to play SG4.
I understand that from now on, it is that too dry on the rug hoarding memory regardless stage.:(
i used google transration:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci