• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Kelslay's Resignation Letter.

Kelslay

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Today (May 9, 2015) I have officially resigned as a moderator for McGamer. I have made so many great friends through this and I wouldn't change it for the world! Sadly I have lost the desire to moderate and have felt that if I'm not doing the job that someone else could be. I will not be leaving the community! I am ALWAYS on the Teamspeak so poke me and say hi :D I would love to meet you guys as well!

Time for shoutouts:

Purple Weave: I met you before I became mod and we have basically been best friends ever since. I know we fight a lot but whatever its what we do and without you I don't know what I would be like today! (I still have the things you sent me on my wall xD)

TotalDramaTony : My favorite uncle! I have also known you before I was mod! You also are one of my best friends and I know I can come to you when I am sad,or having problems! Thank you so much for all the advice boo boo!

CAmadeusA: I don't think I knew you before I was mod but oh well. You're still one of my best friends and one of the smartest people I know!(If not the smartest) You have helped me a lot when I was mod and I am very thankful for that!

Axanite: Liam throwback to when I didn't like you :p but now you're super nice and a great friend! #Lony4life (I knew this for 5 years)

AlpakaWhacker: JAMIE! Even though you don't understand that you're my bestie you still are! You are so nice, funny, and amazing! #BESTIE4LIFE xD

Also to Matt(RealChurchy) but he doesn't have a forums account so :p

I know I'm missing A LOT but these are just a few that came to mind that have made an impact on my life! Thank you so much everyone! Cant wait to see you around!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Aww Kelsey ;-; Sad to see you go. Hope to see you back on the staff team later in the future. Good luck in your future endeavors!

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
Goodbye! I never really knew you that well, though I wish I could get to know you lol. Good luck in your life and in your future, I hope you do great things <3

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for your service Kelsie. I haven't really talked to you much other than a few times when I was first moderator, but I know that you were a good moderator. Good luck with whatever you go on to do.

DerpyBadger

Survivor
Reaction score
When I was first moderator I spoke to you a few times and you were really nice, and you helped me out with a few problems. Thanks for all your help and you'll be missed! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci