• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

KabaniaBum's Story -[1.0]-

NCSGazzyy

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys KabaniaBum here and I am doing something which I have never really thought of doing; My MCSG Story.
We'll my story started in 2012 when I was 9 and first heard of minecraft, I never like it at all considering I played it once and played classic. I then stopped playing minecraft until I think it was 2013 some were up to June. I then heard of mc again, my school was like so addicted to mcpe (minecraft pocket editon) I decided to purchase pe and to be honest I hated it. I knew minecraft was not the game for me so I went back to playing League Of Legends and call of duty. A few months had passed and my friend Daniel got something like cracker version? I forget each time. Yeah so I went to his house and finally got introduced to the real (we'll you could only play single player) game in 2013 Somewere in November. I had fell in love with the game when he showed me cracked version and instantly begged my mum to buy it for me. The account I bought it, the username was; deeps01. I started to play single player while help of a famous youtube called paulsuarsjr or something like that. After a few weeks I had completed the game and was beast at minecraft and pvp (or so I thought). Then I had found out about multiplayer and found out mcsg. I had started of real Good, couldent kill any1 couldent snip like I was a nub. Slowly I started to develop and get better. I had so many wins at end of the year Maby, 98 (I thought that was a lot xD). I had started to hate the name and bought ... KabaniaBum. I had found out of some real good pvp tactics and skills like the fishing Rod and here I am now typing in front of you.
After a time of playing mcsg I had gotten a legit beast, even though I had 86 wins I am really good, I had mostly gone solo but I had found out of Skype teams, to be honest I was a little scared to talk to randoms but I slowly developed to grow out of it. The person who introduced me to Skype and Skype teams was; jaspa8855 he also introduced me to FOURMS. So when I can Remeber I found out about clans and teams and instantly I made a thread which was in January 2014, I had made a clan called Chromex, but some clan called Chromex called it at copy right so I changed it to Dhromex. Almost in -3weeks I had more then 14 applications and before we disbanded we had 14 wins. Sadly it had to Disban because I became way to busy with IRL issues and we had no owner. Then I had found out my Hobbie (jks)(every1 h8ed me xD), making threads! I loved to make clan pages and I had made about 7 and disbanded them all in less then a minute. After that I has relizied my mistake and it was like feb-March when I did Kieee . I had decided to try out for Resserection! as reziduu said I should apply. I has applied once, no reply, applied another no reply, next day BOOM, disbanded. I asked Mikehh why through Skype and he had told me, and he had told me I had been accepted. Then I knew what to do. I re-opened Chromex and which as been active for about a few days now Kieee RedRavenMC . Mikehh had asked me if I still had it open just a few days ago, I said yes, he said can Resserection join? Most applied and all got accepted. We had VS our first 3 matches and beat them All 5-0. Anyway that's it for KabaniaBum's story, may do a 2.0. Bye

Last edited:
L

Lululioness

After a time of playing mcsg I had gotten a legit beast, even though I had 86 wins I am really good, I had mostly gone solo but I had found out of Skype teams, to be honest I was a little scared to talk to randoms but I slowly developed to grow out of it.
sure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci