• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

just out of curiosity...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
There are tons of youtubers, yet I've only seen a few that don't suck to be honest. Why though? If you disagree, here's a quick analysis. Firstly, we have TeamCrafted the worst of the worst. Then you're on to MCFinest which is slightly less terribads. Then the Mindcrack. Then most of the cube sucks like tomahawk and things. Now after this were at least on to semi-decent ones, so I'll do these person by person. Next up is Goldellipse who is decent but is pure ping, so I don't really count that. Then, there's grapeapplesauce who, being completely honest, is pretty good. Ok there's one. There was ToxicwasteII, huahwi, and lovelights but due to them quitting, I don't count it. These guys were decent, moreso lovelights. So with all of these, there are a couple decent ones and one who is good. Gg.
Honorable mentions (those who would be in the list if they were more popular sub-wise: zypes, lemonz87, biboyQG, zlim95 (all above all of the others mentioned but they have less than 3k subs each.)
If you think about it, none of them could lay a hit on lininghawk or bombashious, none of them know what a chokepoint is, none of them would join a clan EVER, none of them can use a rod worth crap, etc. Please youtuber community, up your standards at least a little.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The community is quite large, we'll never know what or who comes up to be the next Huawhi or Lovelights. :)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Youtubers generally don't focus on being good, with what you said, there are some decent VIP's, such as Grapeapplesauce, he's decent as you mentioned. That's really all, but people have mixed opinions on Tomahawk. Some people say he's decent, and some people say he's bad. My opinion with him is that he's sort of right in the middle.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Thread locked for the following reasons:

• Disrespect/Abuse towards players!

If you have any questions/concerns, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, or by PM'ing me on the forums! Have a nice time within the MCGamer Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci