• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Just a Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingVirus

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi! I just have a quick question that I have to ask to the MCSG mods and community. While playing on some FFA servers, I noticed a player that was hacking. He was blatantly flying, speeding, and aimbotting, and using regen hacks on everyone on the server. Now, many of you do see this, but I spotted something else. This particular player had almost 1000 wins on MCSG. My question to you is, that if someone that plays on MCSG hacks on another server, can they be banned for hacking?

J

District 13
Reaction score
Hi! I just have a quick question that I have to ask to the MCSG mods and community. While playing on some FFA servers, I noticed a player that was hacking. He was blatantly flying, speeding, and aimbotting, and using regen hacks on everyone on the server. Now, many of you do see this, but I spotted something else. This particular player had almost 1000 wins on MCSG. My question to you is, that if someone that plays on MCSG hacks on another server, can they be banned for hacking?
They can't be banned on this server as they were not found hacking on MCGamer, however, hacking on other servers could lower chances of applying for moderator.

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there. Unfortunately if the player was committing this offence on another server not McGamer network then the staff team have no jurisdiction over it. However feel free to msg a staff member about this player so they can keep an eye on them.

Have a great day!

QA:TL?

Spectral_Slayer

Platinum
Reaction score
We can not take action unless the evidence is on The MCGamer platform. However, you are able to message a staff member(*nudge *nudge) about the user and we will keep our eyes out for them :)

Question Answered, Thread Locked

If you have any other question, feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci