• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JuniorHDX97 Ban Dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniorHDX

Spectator
Reaction score
in-game name:JuniorHDX97 Where have you been banned?:i have been banned US.mcgamer.net Any reason why you have been:I really don't know how to approach this situation but i just got the minecraft account yesterday as a gift and i decided to play i was not really that bad at the game then i noticed people started calling me a hacker i really don't know why but i would really love to go back. When did you get banned?:I got banned yesterday night the same day i got minecraft that would be on 2/10/14 How long does your ban have left?: i am still banned for 6.4 days please help me
Why do you think you should be unbanned?:i think i should not be banned because i was not hacking for sure i know nothing of a forcefield i mean i just got my account i really enjoy playing on the server i can say its my life I'm on 16 i come from school and play its something i really enjoy every other server is not as good as MCSG. I was supposedly banned for having a force field witch i really don't know what that is i had never hacked a mine craft server I am nothing but a good sport with everyone i greet everybody in the game i say good luck before the games begin and at the end i always say good game.

Do you accept the rules of the server, and shall not break them again?:Ive always accepted the rules i never had broken them and i never will please let me go back I'm not a hacker please.

If anybody can help me please do i don't even know if this is the right place to post this thank you all for u support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci