• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jungle Fever

What do you think?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bondi

Spectator
Reaction score
Well, I have been trying to make a Survival Games map for the last few months, but usually either giving up half way through, or just realising that it is a bad idea..

Anyway, so I have finally came up with a half-decent idea, which is the whole reason I am posting today. The map is a jungle map, mainly featuring beautiful parts of the natural world, some pictures will be included below, with screenshots of what we have achieved so far. I would say we are about 20% complete, and the name of the map is kinda corny, so if you have any ideas feel free to also post it here..

I have had troubles with getting the dome maps from these forums (The worlds keep glitching), so I have successfully downloaded the "Breeze Island" Map, and I am currently removing the structures from that to put in my own ideas etc (Nothing from Breeze Island will remain except the dome sadly, as much as it is an amazing map).

Comment on any ideas you have, in PM me if you want to help, although I live in Australia, so timezones etc may be difficult.

Also, all of the terrain is created with VoxelSniper and Worldedit, so none of it is naturally generated. Just realised my pictures didn't organise on this :/ Click 'em xD
inside.png

vinking.png

vinking.png

View attachment 6602
View attachment 6601
View attachment 6600
View attachment 6599
View attachment 6598
View attachment 6597
View attachment 6596
View attachment 6593
View attachment 6594

Thanks in advance for comments, critism and support :)

Attachments

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci