• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JungIeCat - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JungIeCat

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Nate, I feel the last name is irrelavent but if needed it can be stated.
Your age: 17 Years Old
Your Minecraft username: JungIeCat
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): I have been playing on the MCSG servers since November and have not received any bans.
Past administration or moderation experiences: I unfortunately do not have any admin/moderator experience on any other high maintenance servers. Although, I am/was an admin on a smaller server called mc.boxofserver.us, but as of earlier this month(June 2013) the server has been, without, notice closed.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: If a player were to speak in all caps or were to advertise, I would first enforce a warning, if they did it again, i would give another warning, and on the third account i would be forced to remove the player from the lobby. If a player would swear or use other types of profanity i would give them only one warning, and then if they repeated the action i would kick them. Any players that are using any types of modifications to improve their gameplay, for example speed hacks, aimbot, x-ray, and better sprint mod, will instantly receive a temporary ban, but if i were to catch them again, it would result in a permanent ban. In any case of an accusation in the lobby is being made that someone is hacking, I would stay in the lobby/match and judge for myself if this accusation is truthful.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I believed I'm qualified for being a moderator because I believe I am fair with my punishments, I abide by the rules themselves, and I have the dedication and patience to be a Moderator. Also I am in good-standing with the Minecraft Survival Games, meaning I have not been banned for any reason.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: My presence with benefit the staff team because of the amount of time I am willing to dedicate to help filter the MCSG servers/Forums and make the community that has been created a one to enjoy. Also the flexibility of the time I'm willing to commit, so whatever is convenient for the staff.
Do you have the ability to record video?: Yes, In fact I do record MCSG. The program I use is a trusted and well used program known as FRAPS.
Do you own a microphone?: I own two different microphones, Turtle Beach Earforce X12, and the Microsoft Live Chat, which is a very quality microphone.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: I am willing to donate any amount of time to help moderate the forums and servers. My school has just ended so my time has opened up drastically. For the sake of the question I am willing to donate about 3-6 hours a day to the servers. But that can change, and will be determined upon acceptance.
Where are you located? (Time zone): Minnesota; Central Time Zone UTC-06:00

I, {Nate/JungIeCat}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci