• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Judging someone by their stats

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
So today I'm going to be talking about Judging someone by their stats. It's really annoying because when you want to join a clan and they have a specific win limit some people can't get join that clan because they're not reaching the win requirement. Another reason this is bad is because when you beat someone that is more skilled they just they "oh hacks mate, stop hacking, you're going to be reported." This is real annoying. What they should do for clans is maybe actually trial the player first before saying "Declined" and see if they're capable of joining the clan. Thanks for listening!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This could be pretty useful for clans. Because sometimes, people can get accepted out of the blue and they may not know them well, so I think the Trials suggestion should be acknowledged a little more, but Trials in clans happen sometimes, but I think it should definitely be more recognized. :)

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The win requirement is there so they can easily remove all the pour applicants. Universitys do the same, they judge your grades and if they're bad your application goes to the trash without a look. It's how it is, just improve your stats if you wanna get into a clan with requirements.

Jst2Strong

Survivor
Reaction score
The win requirement also shows that you know how to play tactically and win games. You can't just be good at PVP and expect to be accepted. You need to be strategic at how you play and earn wins as well.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
well if you're good then you can just a win a bunch and you'll be in the clan in just a few weeks. its not that hard. the real tryhards usually get about a hundred or more wins in 2 weeks

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
This is a thing that is usually 50/50. If someone's stats are really good, it usually turns out to be a really good PvPer sometimes, if the person's stats aren't the greatest, it can mean they are either not that good at the game or just wants people to underestimate them. This is a pretty addicting thing that is hard to stop doing to me.

Kailey

Platinum
Reaction score
I get what you're saying but it's kind of impossible for clan leaders to trial everyone that applies. Plus, you can't judge people's pvp skills based on one fight.

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
I recently applied for a clan and I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get denied. Even though I feel I am better than a lot of the players on that clan.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci