• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Joining the community

LordStarFlame

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello MCSG community,

My IGN is LordStarFlame, I have been playing Hunger Games for nearly the whole time I have owned minecraft. I have passes through many server, some examples are, Fridge, Hive, Nexus, MinePlex, and many other small ones. The only one I would ever want to go back to is the Fridge and its now gone, so I decide what the heck might as well try MCSG, Its a wonderful server, its has the most well knit community I have ever seen for any server of any game I have ever played, and that's saying a lot! I am happy to have tried out the server and I wan't to thank all the staff of this server for the fantastic job you do, and I hope to join you as a Moderator soon! I have been playing for almost a month now on MCSG and I have had many things to learn from the fishing rod trick to the flint and steal. Well, now that I think about it ... that's pretty much it, and I still don't have them down as well as I would like.

I would like to formally say "HELLO MCSG PEOPLE!" hehe that's SO formal :D

(Post your MCSG story below!)

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Hei. Enjoy your stay!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member