• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

JohnnySmashers leaving thread.

JohnnyGoesSmash

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey everybody, it's now that I've decided to make up my mind about quitting MCSG, (also Minecraft in general)
This will not be perm so you might probably see me after Christmas. (In 2014)
I'm going to give you some reasons why, if you're interested.
First of all, due to the fact that I'm an EU player, I'm keep on getting kicked for connection timed out and things like that. As I'm aware of, this is not my internet, I think it's MCSG but I could be wrong.
Not only that, but it's getting to a point where I'm not enjoying game play anymore; it's far too repeated.
And as it's nearing christmas, I don't want to be having stress on me or anything, as Christmas is a calm time so I have decided to make the right move. And have more time with family, and in real life friends. After posting this I'ma bout to go look at some Christmas lights around my street :)
Hope you guys all understand, Johnny.
I have always enjoyed my time with MCSG until around this week and hopefully I will get back into it after Christmas. I will probably still by on the forums, (not as much) but for now, bye! :) - JohnnySmasher.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye <3 It's good you have a REALLY good reason to leave (talkin bout your family and stuffs).

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Johnny, good luck in irl Buddy <3 will remember you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci