• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

jjppoohhnn- MODERATOR APPLICATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
Your name:Jay Adams
Your age:18
Your Minecraft username:jjppoohhnn
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):No,I do not have any MCSG bans That I know of or which I might be aware but from looking back at my records it seems like I currently have no bans.But I might be mistaken So if u feel the nessacary of looking and searching if I had ban I do not stop or shall not stop you from doing so.
Past administration or moderation experiences:Yes I do have moderator experience and Willing to give prof if asked,I have had experience for the past 5 or 6 months in being a mod I am currently a mod on 'The Fridge Mc' but On my alternative account so I Have experience in dealing with what is nessacary in some senirios:
1 senirio Abusaive language:
Player123:Get Off the computers you f**king 7 year old players your all f**king noobs go f**king play with some toys of your age.
Me:Srry but abusive language is not considered appropriate on these servers there are different age groups in this community and you are violating there privacy and interaction between other people so that is a Warning and the last warning if this happens again I will have to Ban You.
Player123:Ya f**k you you little b***ch and go Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom ruin someone else's fun you f**king fa***t.
Me: I am dearly sorry sir/madam but I will have to ban you for 2 days for violating other people's privacy.
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?: If they are hacking I would watch them closely ingame and record of a coincidentinal act of hacks of which violating the rules and get proof and record footage of which he is doing and ban he/she for 7 days or more if seriuos.
Language:If they are abusing language I would give them a potential warning first and not consider giving them a warning again and would ban them considering they are violating other people's fun and privacy.
Spamming: If they are spamming I would give them 3 warnings which on the third one I would kick or ban if severe.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:I believe I am qualified for moderated is because I have experience in handling plungin servers and fowling the rules and help grow the community and make them safe and help them in any way I can.
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:I would presence benefit to the staff by helping people on the fourms and helping people on the server or teamspeak so I can give a hand and help out people who need help because there are more then 50,000 people playing on these servers I believe if wrong please correct me,and the staff has less people to help they have there Persenal life and jobs and such and there are people not he servers who really need help and we can't do that without having enough people on the staff.
Do you have the ability to record video?:yes I am able to record in full HD and have the perfect ability to record no lag such in some cases but internally I have no lag at all so yes I am once again able to record in full HD.
Do you own a microphone?:yes I own a microphone that has the perfect ability to communicate with other staff members and record my voice is projected in full quality and not in bair quality.
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:I am willing to give 4 hours a day on the servers and the rest on to the fourms as which of now I am free and are greatfully willing to give as much time needed by me.
Where are you located? (Time zone):I am located in The UK Gmt+ and are able to think of ways including communicating with people from other time zones so I can help and sort situations our.

I, Jay Adams , accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

PowerhousePlayer

Survivor
Reaction score
As said, it's in the wrong section. Also, work on making it more organized and de-cluttered. Also, work on your grammar and punctuation a bit.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci