• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking

Jitter clicking

• Total voters

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
explain how is it wrong
if you literally have over 6 cps you dont need more as long you can actually aim
Do you really not understand how Minecraft's hit registration works?

Under most conditions, you can hit a player when they're a certain number of blocks away (4 I believe) and you can hit someone a maximum of twice a second. Perfect timing of these things (ie hitting someone the exact millisecond they come into your range or the exact millisecond it's possible to hit them again) is impossible for humans without hacks.

However, if your click speed is higher, you have more clicks, which make it more likely that you'll get your hits earlier, giving the illusion that you have longer reach and "better" hits. This is caused by having an increased amount of clicks allowing for your hits landing closer to the exact moment a player comes into range or is hittable again. These small, 100ms differences make a huge difference in close fights.

Admittedly, aim is far more important, and sacrificing aim to click fast is idiotic. As long as you have good aim you don't "need" more but someone with higher cps will do better than someone with lower cps in a fight if all other factors are equal.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
doesn't work like that on servers like mcsg or kohi
Well I mean, it actually could. Someone using an autoclicker will get closer and closer to the "hit every half second" goal, so while a legit player may take 2 seconds to get three hits, one with an autoclicker may take only 1.5. The extra half second makes a huge difference, and if it's really 2 hearts per hit, then 6 hearts in 1.5 seconds as a result of an autoclicker makes sense.

Jodor6570

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the people on here don't understand clicking in minecraft and how jitter clicking helps you, i'll give an example;

This is how clicking works and how it registers.
/ = when mc can register a click, any blank space inbetween is not clicking.
| = your clicks.

While not Jitter-clicking (around 6 CPS)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| | / | | / | | / | | / | | / | | / | | / | | / | | / | | / | | /
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Jitter-clicking (around 14-16 CPS)
|||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/
So pretty much when you jitter click you have a higher chance of clicking right as your next click it able to register.

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Most of the people on here don't understand clicking in minecraft and how jitter clicking helps you, i'll give an example;

| = your clicks.

|||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/||||/
So pretty much when you jitter click you have a higher chance of clicking right as your next click it able to register.
Basically what I said, but yeah, that's accurate.

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score

| = your clicks.

Thank you for this jodor!

iCube_01

Spectator
Reaction score
For me jitterclick doesn't matter so much, for me aim is more important than jitterclick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci