• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jitter Clicking

Jitter clicking

• Total voters

HotHeadPunch

Spectator
Reaction score
Does jitter clicking really help people? For me I still can not do it could, some one send me a tutorial on how to do it. Does it really cause arthritis. Me and my friends are confused about it. Tell me if its better for pvp.

NagolGames

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ / ʀᴇɢɪꜱᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ɴᴜʀꜱᴇ
Reaction score
Moved to Tips and Strategies

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
If you can get it to work i'd have to think it would be effective but at what cost. I'm not a doctor but jitter clicking seems like it could definitely give you arthritis at an older age or carpel tunnel syndrome, possibly even tendinitis. It just seems like tensing up a bunch of muscles within your arm and constantly and putting unneeded strain on your wrist and hand muscles can and will lead to problems. Now, I'm not a great PvPer well not a good one at all to be quite honest and I don't think this is the way to solve the issues of not being able to get a better ratio. Practice is key! :)

Essay

Survivor
Reaction score
I starting jittering and it improved my hits and made me a lot better

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
watch this its easier, it still needs practice though, I personally butterfly click and think that it is effective

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
I personally don't jitter click myself but I do know a few people that do it and in my opinion its overrated. The long term damage to your hands which can lead to arthritis, increased chance of carpal tunnel etc. However from my knowledge getting 8cps doesn't really make a difference to 12cps. However the faster you click, the faster you will hit your opponent once he is within range and your aim is at him.

I would recommend learning how to strafe, getting really good with rod combos and quick fns switches rather than jitter clicking.

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
I never tried jitter clicking, but I think it's doesn't make any difference.

NexxyIsBad

Spectator
Reaction score
Nope. Not worth the arthiritis and you get like 3 or 4 more cps. Minecraft doesn't register over 10 cps and I get like 8 normally clicking.

Kashigotu

Spectator
Reaction score
Jittering is bad for your finger hand. Furthermore, it's basically useless.
Precision is key, a solid 6-7 clicks would be enough if you have a legendary aim
[This is in my opinion >_>]

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Listen to this vid for arthritis.

Does jitter clicking help?

Comparison;

10 cps is what minecraft registers only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci