• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Java time out at the end of everygame?

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait so you're getting kicked at the end of every game instead of being pushed to the hub?

I

iL3GIT

Wait so you're getting kicked at the end of every game instead of being pushed to the hub?
Yes. Me and my friend are. It says downloading terrain for like 10 seconds, then it says java time out. Then I have to rejoin the hub from my server list.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is it only a problem on here? and has it always been an issue?

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
It seems like your Minecraft hasn't been allocated enough memory, and it crashed. You can often get quite a lag spike while trying to re-enter the hub, due to the presence of so many players. I would suggest customizing your in-game settings to the fastest settings possible. This way, the game can focus on establishing a basic connecting instead of loading everything around you.

K259864

Career
Reaction score
This has been happening to me and a lot of other people lately. I don't know the issue.

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I haven't been playing Survival Games much recently, so haven't been having this problem. :p

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Basically everyone that I've been playing with is getting this same problem. :/ If you didn't win, do /hub before the game ends, but if you did I usually just let it happen because I don't want to risk not getting the win.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
This happened to me a couple of times but then I allocated more memory to Minecraft and it seemed to fix the issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci