• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Jacob (Or jacobcrocks) MCSG Story!

You like my STORY?

• NO

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • NO

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
So.... Being banned at the moment... I don't have much to do on my computer. So I feel, I should wright my MCSG story!
I used to be a BIG fan of InTheLittleWood, he does livestreams every Friday. He's a good friend of Vareide. Vareide thought it would be a good idea to show off his BRAND NEW mini-game by showing it on InTheLittleWood's stream! I watched and was ADDICTED. Camping out YouTube for new Survival Games things, I saw that Machinima had made a " Minecraft YouTuber" Survival Games with TONS of Machinima people and was EXCITED. So, I continued my "camping" of the internet. I noticed a thing on the web called MCSG, and started playing on the servers. I was TERRRRRRRIBLE. So, it just kinda... slipped away from me and I forgot it even existed. Started playing Modded Survival, but I got VERY bored of it VERY quick. I made some new friends IRL and one of them told me about BajanCanadian... Yes benja. I quickly became addicted to him. I started playing Hive with my IRL friends and was having a great time! Then, the Fridge came out and I was SO EXCITED. Turned out, it sucked... So I looked for a new server that had NO lag so I could play :D That's how I rediscovered MCSG! I quickly discovered how awesome MCSG was and started to become better. I joined the forums back in June 2013 and loved it! I started looking at others avatars and loved them! I wasn't a fan of waiting in queues for new art for myself, so I decided to make my OWN art. I made these avatars that were just the upperbody of people's skins and made ones for famous people like JustAHotDog and HalfSquirrel , they used them, and everyone started asking me for them. New quickly spread about jacobcrocks's avatars, and everyone started using them :p I slowly started losing requests for them and started watching YouTube videos from random MCSGers such as ThatOneTomahawk . I was slowly taught to become better at PVP, and loved it :D This was around the time when the MCSG hub was introduced and the Faction Survival Server was made! This is where I became good friends (who I hadn't known at the time that they would be two of my best online friends) PixelPancake and Aipom . We started talking on Skype and made a clan on the forums known as "The Kewl Kidz Klan!" this clan started a HUGE flame war and was taken down ;-; So we made a new clan known as "The Lovers" which was a TOTAL failure. Later on I found a man by the name of Zangoose in a Spec Chat because we're both bad at the game. I was added to a RANDOM Skype chat that had DQ and added him to the Kewl Kidz Skype Chat, this made him very mad and hated all of us for obvious reasons, but eventually excepted the fact that we would keep adding him. So we started talking to him and found that he was pretty cool, and we became good friends :D This was around the time that I started talking to a handsome man by the name of Cscoop . He showed me the Rebels, and I was inspired to one day be a GREAT Pvper like some of them. I started hanging on the TeamSpeak and made some friends like Maxypie , Branbob83 , Cupcake (and others :p). So I applied and received Trial in a few days. I had a fun time scrimming and being a Trial and was eventually ACCEPTED for FULL member! The Rebels have become my family here in MCSG and are my good budz :) My times in MCSG have been fun, and I hope that I can continue this fun once I'm unbanned ;/
Other notable people who I left out :p

Ginger You are hot.
Turnip Mmm... Turnips...
Uncrowdedflyer5 You silly fox! <3
Zoeticly corgiz r betr
duckluv321 <333333333333333333333333 Shea
polarisXD Hope your life as a janitor lives on <3
SpellCaster24 You're a hottie <3
@LiningHawk1702 Why do you always get me with FNS ;c
@Rexxy :p
mikefroot <3 frootie tootie
Torchy A proud member of the Rebels AND the Kewl Kidz
CraftyKratonite You are one creepy man.
Cupcake You hate me.
Sage Pickering PENGUINO
Canadian_Waffles HOW HAVE WE NOT MET EACHOTHER?

Last edited:

dq

District 13
Reaction score
I didnt hate any of you ;-;

also, first.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Ily <3

I typed this out after 20 minutes of deciding which "no" to select on the poll lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci