• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

IWANNAPONY-Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIWANNAPONY

Survivor
Reaction score
Your name:Nick Schuren
Your age:14
Your Minecraft username:IWANNAPONY
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):Well i was Banned from RoxBot when i was killing a BUNCH of people and shot somebody off of the edge and killed alot of people with my sword and all of that. Then a stupid Noob told a Moderator i was Hacking even though i wasn't using Nodus, and i got banned for life From RoxBot because of a Noob and stupidity.I was so Mad.

Past administration or moderation experiences:Yes i have had past Moderator experiances on a few servers actually... I am still a very good JrModerator on StarPvP if you would like check it out the IP is :209.236.115.53 Please go check it out it would mean alot to me and the owner TikiBot. :D
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:Well i would give them warnings and if they still dont listen ill temp ban them for about 3-6 days and hopefully they will stop breaking the rules and they have learned there lesson.
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: Because i am trustworthy and i follow the rules, i have never ever been stripped from me being opped EVER! And hopefully is stays that way!
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would Moderate The Forums for troll apps for moderator or dev or applying for clans and i would moderate all ca or us servers!
Do you own a microphone?:Yes i Have a C170 Logitech Webcam!
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:I am willin to donate atleast 6and1/2 out or 7 days to help moderate your forums and servers!
Where are you located? (Time zone): I am Located on the eastern side of America and i Live in NewJersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci