• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ivisible hacker

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
You must provide evidence to a staff member with the correct format in the report abuse section to get anything done. (a screenshot of him boating away is not sufficient proof.)

A side note though: I've noticed some obvious non-hacker players disappearing after using a boat, or being invisible, etc...One game on Breeze, I was running from someone in the water, and not long later he pulled out a boat and started boating to me. I whip out my arrows and break his boat from a distance, causing him to go into the water to recollect it, as expected...but...all of a sudden, he started attacking air and the next thing I knew, I was dead.

A second game, again on Breeze, I once again start running, this time from a team. (a strong team. One of them with 5000+ points, could tell he didn't hack.) They both simultaneously pull out boats and start boating to me. I use my fishing rod to my advantage, clashing the boats together, and one of them breaks...all of a sudden, the player from the boat that just broke disappeared to me and my teammate, I couldn't see him, but everything else around me was moving at normal speed, no lag, etc...in the chaos of trying to find him, I notice the other boat seemed to have broke too, but the other player I could see just fine. All of a sudden, I'm dead, my teammate is dead, and I can see them again. Spectator chat is going crazy, because apparently, every single spectator saw the same thing - an invisible player and instant deaths for both me and my teammate when there was virtually no lag beforehand, as everyone was moving full speed, no hiccups...

I've only started noticing this since the last update, but something about boats is glitchy. I think when they break on your client, they don't neccessarily break for the user of said boat, and it causes mass confusion and cheap feeling deaths when you try to break their boat with fishing rods/bows.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
You must provide evidence to a staff member with the correct format in the report abuse section to get anything done. (a screenshot of him boating away is not sufficient proof.)

A side note though: I've noticed some obvious non-hacker players disappearing after using a boat, or being invisible, etc...One game on Breeze, I was running from someone in the water, and not long later he pulled out a boat and started boating to me. I whip out my arrows and break his boat from a distance, causing him to go into the water to recollect it, as expected...but...all of a sudden, he started attacking air and the next thing I knew, I was dead.

A second game, again on Breeze, I once again start running, this time from a team. (a strong team. One of them with 5000+ points, could tell he didn't hack.) They both simultaneously pull out boats and start boating to me. I use my fishing rod to my advantage, clashing the boats together, and one of them breaks...all of a sudden, the player from the boat that just broke disappeared to me and my teammate, I couldn't see him, but everything else around me was moving at normal speed, no lag, etc...in the chaos of trying to find him, I notice the other boat seemed to have broke too, but the other player I could see just fine. All of a sudden, I'm dead, my teammate is dead, and I can see them again. Spectator chat is going crazy, because apparently, every single spectator saw the same thing - an invisible player and instant deaths for both me and my teammate when there was virtually no lag beforehand, as everyone was moving full speed, no hiccups...

I've only started noticing this since the last update, but something about boats is glitchy. I think when they break on your client, they don't neccessarily break for the user of said boat, and it causes mass confusion and cheap feeling deaths when you try to break their boat with fishing rods/bows.
This bug has existed ever since 1.2.5.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci