• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I've made a Map.. But a dome?

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, it'd be great if I could get a response from a Mod/VIP+ for this, as I do need some legitimate information!

Basically; I've made a map, but I don't know how to make the dome. I have MCEdit, but I can't work it.

If I were to send the map in WITHOUT a dome, would Chad or whoever manages the maps be able to put the dome on top? Cheers, any responses would be greatly appreciated!

RedcBarron

Spectator
Reaction score
Well. Instead of sending it to people whom are very busy, especially Chad who is still picking the new Spawn for MCSG, which is very difficult, so I am going to try and explain this to the best of my abilities:

Use Single Player Commands.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/94310-147-single-player-commands-v45-official-download-spc/
^ Link.

If you're not familiar with this certain Mod, just use /help - In-Game. It'll show you the Command

//hsphere - type this in the Chat, and it'll show you the things you need, Make sure you understand it. If you do not, PM me.

Otherwise, I hope to see your Map, and if you want, I'll add the dome to it and send the Download back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci