• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

I've had it with hackers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt1

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok you know what. You listen to me this time. I an God damned tired of being killed by hacker all the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom time. This is about the 35th time this has happened! How about you actually do something about it and fix this crap.

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Get it on video and report them.

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
being called a hacker is a complement if you haven't noticed , let me ask you this: When you are killed are you in the mindset of "im the best on this server im so gonna win!"? If so then someone would kill you and you rage about it because you were not excepting the attack and maybe they have lag in their favour so they hack because you are not the best on the server

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its not about being the best, its about overpowering those who are better, outsmarting those who are tactical, and outplaying those who are good. You don't need to be THE BEST to beat the best. Besides, all who rise will eventually fall. It is the course of History and Mankind (And Womankind) itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci