• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ItzDinoPvP-Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzDinoPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Your name:Nicholas
Your age:15
Your Minecraft username:ItzDinoPvP
Do you have any MCBans? : I have no bans apart from being banned for using BSM
Do you have any bans or mutes on our servers?:Banned for using bsm twice but i no longer use that stupid mod
Do you have any alt. accounts?:No
Past administration or moderation experiences:eek:ne on my friends server which has been shut down and i cant remeber the ip because it was a lot of numbers and collins
Have you posted any Abuse Reports before [Optional]?:No
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:Ask them questions first then possible ban them if the are hacking or abusing other players
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: because hackers are a bunch of people that need to learn how to play fairly and people abusing other is horrible as well
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:Lots of up time on the servers and less hackers and abusers
Do you have the ability to record video?:yes but i dont
Do you own a microphone?:yes just my default laptop mic
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:most days of the week depending when i have work
What languages (other than English) do you know, and to what level [Optional]?:I speak a little german at a very low level
Where are you located? (Time zone):New Zealand Time Zone (UTC+12:00)

I Nicholas accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in a demotion, permanent ban from the network, or removal from the website.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Posted in the wrong section, bud. Copy and paste this and make a new application in the Staff Applications section. Thread Locked.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're interested in becoming a mod, I'd recommend doing research on where to properly post your mod application. And I won't just link it to you like most people would, because if you want to be a mod, A. You should know where to post it properly already. B. Since you obviously don't, you should prove that you are able to find it yourself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci