• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

iTz_Heavy_meta1 - mod app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwn32

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Brandon Thompson
Minecraft username: iTz_Heavy_meta1
Forum Username: Pwn32
No I do not have any mcbans
Yes I do have server admin experience unfortunately it is not minecraft it is counter strike source
I will use /kick to spammers, griefers (if they can), trollers, strong language users and all caps
I will use /tempban if someone is: using strong language consistantly, all caps spamming, trollers that troll multiple times, people that were kicked but joined back and started doing something against the rules again.
I will use /ban on the 3 strike rule if someone gets kicked then gets temp banned then joins again and starts doing something against the rules.
No I can not video record sorry :(
I will donate 10 hours AT LEAST to the server per week
My time zone is Canada/America (Ontario)

Brandon Thompson accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and
accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and

I thank you for your time in reading this MCSG staff and community and now I say goodbye and goodluck with the servers =D hope I make it bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci