• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Its_Sean (AMA) ask me anything c:

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hello there, so as the title sais ask me any questions and I will answer them. Enjoy c:

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
are you glad you were mod twice or would you have preferred the one time? and if one time, which time, the first or the second?

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
How unsatisfied are you in MCG staff on a scale 99-100?

I_love_desk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What do you think is the biggest problem with the community right now and how could it be solved?

TheTDevine5

Experienced
Reaction score
how did you come up with ur sexay name?

First page gurl doges :p

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
are you glad you were mod twice or would you have preferred the one time? and if one time, which time, the first or the second?
3 times actually hehe c: Overall I wish I never resigned the 1st or second time. The best time I had as a mod was when I got trial Sr Mod, which was my second time.

How unsatisfied are you in MCG staff on a scale 99-100?
An honest answer if this was from 1 - 100 it would be around 50%. There is good and bad things about the current staff team. The good being they are interacting with the community a lot more but the negative I feel as if the standard of staff members being hired is not as good as previous. Also a lot of mods are (in my opinion) just doing it for the rank these days as they see it as a bit of a popularity status. Not as before where people would apply to help the community.

What's 100 divided by 3? :p
-_-

What do you think is the biggest problem with the community right now and how could it be solved?
I cant singular out one as I believe there is 2 main problems now. The hackers which just seem to be increasing everyday and in general the lack of community which seems to be after getting way to immature and competitive. MCSG especially EU is a very hostile place at the moment and the sad fact is that all the new users to the network are getting sucked into this.

copy copy copy

Why were you demoted/resigned?
I resigned because I don't really some of staff team/ community as of current. Also I lost interest after being a staff member for almost 3/4 of a year and lastly I had university coming up soon.

how did you come up with ur sexay name?

First page gurl doges :p
Its my IRL name hehe c: and my alt which is (FlintySteely) I use the FnS a lot in game.

Reactions: Wyz

ButterBacca87

Survivor
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on Microsoft buying mine craft?
And please no picture of DLC everywhere.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci