• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's been fun.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm finally done with mcsg. I wish I could say I'm leaving on a good note but I'm not. I'm sick of the game, and sick of the staff abusing me. I love this community to pieces and I've always wanted to do my best to help it. I've met so many amazing people and I've had such a fun time. I'm just upset to see so many undeserving people getting mod. I'm upset with the abuse I've gotten. I'm upset with how the corruption has been handled. The community itself is truly amazing but I've lost all respect for the most members of the Sr. Staff. Every time I try to get answers I basically get "Because we're the staff and you're not." I wish you all good luck in life and I'll still be on ts but as for now good bye everyone. Thanks for the memories.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Goodbye. I didn't know you, but you stood strong. Good luck on whatever may come up next.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bye bye hawk. To be honest, you made quite a few threads heated towards senior moderators. I recall you being the one who was making a complaint thread about an unfair moderator review and you went from there. While I would go to say this was a mistake, no going back now. I wish you the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci