• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's been a wild ride (Sean's Semi Leaving Thread)

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hello my fellow tributes, I don't know how long I have been a member of MCSG... I am guessing 2 years at this point at least. But now I think its time to hang up the swords and put the armor back in the chest. Before I get onto the reasons I am leaving I just want to reminisce a little bit at my time here. A look back at the memories that I will keep for the rest of my life. As you know I am usually the one saying its just a game do not take it so serious but in all honesty this game has really been a big part of my life... I have over 3 weeks in game time and countless hours on the forums. I have made some great friends, met some amazing and interesting people. Yes it has made me rage a lot, I might of broke a finger over this game but it was worth it. Who thought that a mini game on Minecraft could be such a big part of my life. Well it was.

Over the past 2 years I have achieved so much here. I will list a few of these achievements bellow.
  • I have had a lot of different ranks here. Iron, Gold, Platinum, Friend, VIP, Moderator, Sr Moderator (Trial) So many ranks ehh/.
  • I achieved over 500 wins on both of my accounts put together including stats resets.
  • I have gotten a map on the servers.
  • Became and active member on the forums.
  • Nominated for various MCGamer awards.
  • Person to leave and get back moderator the most.
Usually in a thread like this I would through out some mentions but to be honest there has been so many people that have made a difference it would take to long to list all you guys out. So take this as a universal thank you to everyone that has made an impact on my time here.

Now for the reasons I am leaving... simply I don't find it fun anymore.

I will still be on every so often checking up on the forums maybe play the occasional game and chill on teamspeak but that will be very seldom.

Once again guys thank you! Cyaaaa later :D

Ssosme

Survivor
Reaction score
Bye man! It was cool having you around here on the MCGamer community. ;)

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Sean. You were an amazing member of the community, and I respect you. I hope that you can return.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci