• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

It's been a Great Ride!

Cartoonhero

Diamond
Reaction score
Welp, this is it,
On September the 18th, 2014. I went from being a regular player, to becoming a staff member. It's been, so amazing to meet so many new people and to be a moderator for this fantastic network. I do not regret joining the staff team nor will I ever regret it. This may be kinda long however I will be giving special mentions to some of the people who helped me so much and have been so amazing to me over these 4 months.

So first of all, big thank you to:

BigFella98, Itz_DanyBoi, ChandelleMC, Jodimo, LadyOfLove, Krypton, RelentlessForce, TrebleMaker07_ Yoshiplaysgames, Spectral_Slayer, GetRidaHim, soggypickle, Chelsea19 and SammyMariee

(And for the people I couldn't tag): Maddie | Novastryker, Dave | Life855, KendraNichole, heyoitsjayo.

If I missed anyone VERY sorry, I have a new computer so my old buddies may not be listed. You guys have been such awesome friends along the way and I am very glad I got to meet you all.

Now for the Special Mentions:

All of TeamBeacon: violetheart17, Zarx238, MrCrispyPotato, KittyPokemon87, KitKatlovesMC, Logan | Hybrid, Kev and RoKeen. You have all been so amazing and couldn't ask for a better and friendlier team to be in :D.

PhreakDubz: You have been with me since the AntVenom network and have been so friendly to me, you are such a cool dude and you are the "Superhero" to my "Hero"

KitMencha: You are my fellow Benedict Cumberbatch fan, you led the interview that got me Moderator and lead me here. You have been such an awesome friend along the way giving me tips, help, and you got me into watching Sherlock.

Datoxicoss: Honestly, whenever I need a laugh, you will always give me one, you are such a hilarious dude. Whatever w may play, let it be Gmod, Minecraft, Smash Bros you name it, you will always make me laugh and I always have fun when I am around you.

The Special Stanley Section:
For my fellow Stanley believer, Thanks krackan, couldn't ask for a cooler Stanley lover :p.

Now for the even Special-er Mentions:

Bowser52000: Benny, where do I even begin, you brought my bad Toshiba back to life, you were my trench partner in Mega Walls, you were the first person I ever made a requested avatar for, you are always up for a chat, honestly what is not to love about you? Ever since I met you, you have been nothing but kind, friendly and funny to me. I'm so glad I met you, we have shared so many good times. You are such an amazing guy and such an awesome friend and I hope we can keep being friends into the foreseeable future.

Froggytv: Trey, you have been with me on my journey for practically a year now. I still remember AntVenom opening his server for the first time, and who do I see flying around? That would be you, using your Guardian abilities to fly around and keep everyone calm. I still remember Ant recording Party Time with Cave and me and you got into the gameI still remember the day that we gave Ant a birthday present on his server, everyone dressing up as Ant with a cake on his head. I just had to be hipster though, so I made a different skin of Ant holding a present. Ant happened to notice me and pointed me out, I think thats when you really started to notice me. After awhile of playing Ant gave me a free rank because he saw me on so much. Then the AntVenom Teamspeak came, and that was when we started talking, and as we spoke, we just got closer and closer. After a couple of months the AntVenom server was shutting down to merge with a server called MCGamer, what was that? Well we had to find out, so I head on there and realise that you already have Mod after 5 hours, like what? That's when I got the inspiration to become Moderator so some months later I apply for Mod (more than once) and finally get it. 4 Months later we kept getting closer and closer and I'm not afraid to say that you're one of my best friends. I honestly couldn't ask for a better friend, you were my inspiration, my role model, and my friend :).

So, now that that's done I want to thank the community and any other people I may have missed for making moderating and being a part of this community such an amazing experience. I will still be on, I'm not leaving. However I may not be AS active as I used to be. Thanks to everyone so much and I will see you all later :).

(The IP for the server in this video is owner by MCGamer now and it will lead to MCGamer so this isn't advertising :p)
- Jak | Cartoonhero

Last edited:

Froggytv

Sr. Mod | Staffing Team Trainer
Reaction score
Yeah, that video with Ant and Cave was probably one of the funniest things we've done together xD. Well, you were a great mod, and I hope you will stick around the community for as long as possible. <3

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I hate seeing people leave this community. I wish you the best of luck for your future, and never ever forget us. We will always be here for years to come!!

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
No.. Im going to miss you! Best of luck with your schooling and what not! Hope to see you around :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
I never talked to you but you seemed like a cool person, staff will miss you and me to:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci