• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Items on the Ground prior to Match Starting

vumdayen

Spectator
Reaction score
So last night I got into a Survival Games 4 and before the match had even started I noticed there were items on the ground in front of me.. There was a bunch of armor and a sword as if somebody had died there in the last match but it had not despawned for some reason. Is this a normal bug? A guy also got a diamond sword right off the bat which needless to say was kind of unfair.

vumdayen

Spectator
Reaction score
If I had to pick one person in life who's level I'd like to be at, it'd be yours

coolaaroncool

Spectator
Reaction score
Did the items on the floor dispawned after the counting went down?

And well yeah, the guy with a diamond sword, that's kind of unfair, but I think those are rare, so maybe he got that "Rareness"

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
So last night I got into a Survival Games 4 and before the match had even started I noticed there were items on the ground in front of me.. There was a bunch of armor and a sword as if somebody had died there in the last match but it had not despawned for some reason. Is this a normal bug? A guy also got a diamond sword right off the bat which needless to say was kind of unfair.
Yeah there is a bug that when it happens, it loads the map played before with all the doors open and traps sprung and any items on the ground are loaded too. IDK if it's fixed but they are aware of it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci