• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Items Dissapearing!!!

killa123froggy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey ppl. I have noticed that many of my items keep dissapearing. Sometimes they are replaced by a peace of wheat or sometimes they just vanish from my inventory!
I have no idea why this is and it is extreamly annoying.
If you know whats going on or can help me pls do.
Thanks
killafroggy

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. Internet Lag
2. No Cheat Plus assuming that you have chest hacks and removing everything that you grabbed
3. Hacks being recognised by No Cheat Plus (hax0r)

JackNitro123

Tribute
Reaction score
Unless its a corn chest check the chest you got the stuff that disappeared in. It may have gone back there.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Or (don't know if this is a bug that came back with MCSGv2) when you were looting a chest, someone else was also looting it at the same time and NCP (No Cheat Plus) thinks you got the items, but really the other person that was in the chest did.

Brianalle

Spectator
Reaction score
I have this same problem too, it's really getting on my nerves! Whenever I open a chest in the games I take everything out at once. I close the chest after and immediately look at my inventory, to use any of the specific items that I've just gotten. Here's where the issue comes into play, Once I go to use an item, everything disappears! At first I didn't know what was going on or where the items were. But turns out they're back in the chest... it'll keep doing this over for about 3 tries until all the items are in my inventory. Also another problem I have is with putting on armor, when I go to put something on it drops it on the ground instead of being placed on my character.

I don't use cheats or hacks either so I have no idea what's going on...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci