• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Items disappearing from my inventory

UltraOrangez

Spectator
Reaction score
At the beginning of of survival games when i run to the middle and take things from the chest (way before the other person/people get to it but then when i shift click them they then disappear from my inventory, even the first item i put in there before the guy even got to the chest? wdf? im having good items tooken away from me, causing death in the first 3 minutes

sabshupe101

Career
Reaction score
It is a glitch, someone else already took it, but it seemed like it was in your inventory. To identify when this is happening, listen and if it closes before you actually close it, close it and reopen it.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I thought this glitch was fixed in 1.4.6...

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's actually a ping bug where if you open and close a chest very quickly, you notice the close sound doesn't operate. That means the items will disappear because you "didn't grab them". As sabshupe said, listen for the noise. If you hear it, then you're in the clear. If not, quickly get back into the chest before someone loots the items. If you can at least get a sword though, just get some kills for items.

#Reqlock

Ethan1126

Career
Reaction score
Its A Glitch For The Plugin The Developers Didnt realize when they added no cheat plus however they recently got rid of nocheat And So The Glitch Whifed Off with it So No Reason To Worry If Its still happening its either your connection or computer check your RAM And FPS.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its A Glitch For The Plugin The Developers Didnt realize when they added no cheat plus however they recently got rid of nocheat And So The Glitch Whifed Off with it So No Reason To Worry If Its still happening its either your connection or computer check your RAM And FPS.
I wish they didn't remove NoCheatPlus....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci