• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Items disapearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew Barber

Spectator
Reaction score
i was just playing a game about a hour ago and i was in my inventory and i switched my wood sword with my stone sword and it disappeared! Please see if you can fix this i don't want this happening in the future.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Inventories should never disapear. I cant say anybody else has ever had this problem but the most likely cause is lag or a major lg spike.

PinguAngry

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes at the beginning of a game when you grab an item from a chest when someone else does, it appears in your inventory for a moment but then the server recognises they other player got it first. Transferring it to them

B

bigmike4life

Yes, sometimes at the beginning of a game when you grab an item from a chest when someone else does, it appears in your inventory for a moment but then the server recognises they other player got it first. Transferring it to them
Correct ! Couldn't of said it better !

Andrew Barber

Spectator
Reaction score
It wasn't at the start, it was much later into the game

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
Only if you report the problem they can do something about it.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah when you have lag and you take an item out of a chest and another person does 2 you will both get the item in your inventory. That isn't possible so the player who took the item as last, his item will disappear. It hapens a lot at the beginning of a game at spawn because a lot of peoply try to loot the same chest.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah when you have lag and you take an item out of a chest and another person does 2 you will both get the item in your inventory. That isn't possible so the player who took the item as last, his item will disappear. It hapens a lot at the beginning of a game at spawn because a lot of peoply try to loot the same chest.
Happens to me so often it's annoying and confusing :(

KillerFish713

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, I got full iron armor in my inventory and I was putting it on - Each one disappeared. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci