• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Isengard (LOTR Map)

Would this make for a good map?

• No, (Explain your reason, maybe there's a way I can work around it)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Infurium

Spectator
Reaction score
So I was thinking about building a map based around Isengard from Lord of The Rings. (Any fans here? :p ) So yeah the cornucopia would be located in the tower, and I know that in the movie the staircase leading inside was only on one side, but it would be on all four sides so the players could run inside. It also wouldn't be just the tower, it would be with all the mountains around it too. So tell me if you think this would make for a good map! People might not like it because of the lack of structures (Basically the only structure is one black tower in the center of the map), but there would be a ton of terraforming. I've made a little bit of progress, But I only just came up with this idea earlier today. I will update screenshots in the future, when there is actually something worth showing.

Reaction score
What a great idea! Isengard is perfect for MCSG! There are other structures, too, like the wood towers and the holes, too. They have lots of structures in them. Also, it would be awesome if the dam at Isengard could break, letting water through. The Cornicopia would be at the bottom room, with having an option for a chest route that would make you climb higher, and at the top would be a tier 2 chest. This map should be made! (May we help a lot, too?)

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci