• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is Voxelsnipe a mod or an plugin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSOULxRAGEx

Survivor
Reaction score
I want to make a map, but do I have to make a server and download the plugin, or download a mod? So anyways, is Voxelsnipe a plugin or a mod?

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Its a plugin, you first need VoxelUpdater and ingame you use a command to install voxel sniper, and u add yourself to the voxel licenses to use it :)

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
Worldedit works in single player, and is much easier to use in my opinion.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
Worldedit works in single player, and is much easier to use in my opinion.
With voxel sniper you can make landscapes, mountains, have different brushes and is much easier to use if you know your commands around :p

Jtzink

Career
Reaction score
In my experience of owning a server, Worldedit is more useful for that. VoxelSniper seems more for landscaping and decorating, so it would be good for map making.

_dose_

Experienced
Reaction score
In my experience of owning a server, Worldedit is more useful for that. VoxelSniper seems more for landscaping and decorating, so it would be good for map making.
Yeah same with me, i didnt use voxel untill we started making our maps xD

BHLxLiam

Survivor
Reaction score
I just started useing voxel sniper and there are only 3 things to type in wich are /b (Size) /b (b),(d) for shape then
/v (Material) and the ya do ./b e fill (to make it smoother then) /b e smooth (to make it look natural )! and a better result than w.e ! love using it so get it :D

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
WorldEdit is an easier version, but is a bit more buggy and has a little bit less features.
And btw WorldEdit can also have brushes and sphere/cylinder/smoothing for landscapes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci