• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this mod allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I came across a question asked by someone that was never answered, and I was curious to know the answer.
Is this Damage Indicators mod allowed? I personally don't think it should be since it gives you an unfair advantage over other players seeing how much health they have and knowing if you should fight or run. And I don't even think it would work because it has to be installed on the server. It is not a client-side only mod.

Even if it was, I still would hope it would be disallowed. Any response about this would be appreciated! :)

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Nah, Theres a skill involved in knowing when to run and when to chase
This would make it to easy to tell if someone is near death

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
I don't believe it would be. Why... have you been using it? :p

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't believe it would be. Why... have you been using it? :p
No. :p Like I said, someone asked it in the MCSG rules thread and someone else thought it was allowed so I was curious to see. The poor guy might get banned now!:oops:

Anyway, like I said, it is a server-side mod. If MCSG doesn't support it, it won't work.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Definitely not.

This mod gives you a significant advantage allowing you to see other players health, which is something people who do not have the mod cannot do.

Guessing player health, and deciding when to attack is part of the game-- a strategy; and a difficult one at that. Using this mod makes that strategy a piece of cake, and you'll know when players are low on health.

Any mod that gives you an advantage over other players is disallowed.

Question answered, thread locked. PM me with further questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci