• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is this mod allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Is this allowed? All I really wanted was a sprint key seperate becuase whenever I double tap my keyboard always fails so I wanted just a separate key but Ive been told I can get banned for this so I wanted to check.

This mod here also has like auto tools and a load of other stuff which I don't want but what I was attracted too The better 3rd person, a botton for behind veiw, Sprint key, full light button I don't think this would be bad if editing the options file is allowed. I also wanted to use Render less rain and it had a sound thing were you had more sound options to turn down like pistons and single sounds which I liked... Is allowed? If their are things you disagree with and things I am allowed and if you allow me to use this mod or not... I could always disable the not allowed stuff.

If this is not allowed is a key sprint mod allowed like this one? all it does is allow me to change the sprint key I don't see any advantage over that to be completly honest with you.

slasherxtreme

District 13
Reaction score
It's not allowed and if you are caught with it, you will be banned. Thread locked and links removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci