• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is This Fair?

Would you prefer the maps spawn with or without the fire?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Wouldn't mind

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

So just a quick notice me and my brother are creating a MCSG map, we decided to include fire in the spawn so we can give it a little twist compared to the other MCSG maps. I have seen the map guidelines and it says "spawn must be fair" we have tested it and it is possible to avoid the fire however people can be caught on fire easily if not careful. However there is a lake right after corn. Here are some screenshots to give you more of an idea.

Thank you for reading :D please tell me whether or not you would like this or if its not permitted.
I will request for a deletion of the thread after I have a clear answer :).

Map Thread - http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/sg-ice-age-wip-0.95133/

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest having fire surround the entirety of corn. It would definitely be a pain in the butt. It's probably "fair" since everyone would have an equal chance of being affected somehow by the fire, but I don't think many people would like it due to the fact setting on fire at corn isn't very fun :p

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I wouldn't suggest having fire surround the entirety of corn. It would definitely be a pain in the butt. It's probably "fair" since everyone would have an equal chance of being affected somehow by the fire, but I don't think many people would like it due to the fact setting on fire at corn isn't very fun :p
Agreed :D

Zedas

Survivor
Reaction score
Targeters or just normal people will punch you into the fire. Careful or not, you're getting lit up.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Targeters or just normal people will punch you into the fire. Careful or not, you're getting lit up.
True, wears removing the fire and thinking of a different way we can lighten it up :) any more feedback regarding the map?

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I have my answer, I request a deletion of this thread please :)

Zedas

Survivor
Reaction score
True, wears removing the fire and thinking of a different way we can lighten it up :) any more feedback regarding the map?
Great, obviously, you need to add more stuff, but it seems like I said great for now, looking forward for VIP huh?

Edit: Eskild|Quadrum_

Edit Edit: Double post xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci