• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is there a way for me to sign up for moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

park5432

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi I have just be wondering if I could sign up for moderator because I have been on the server for quite a while now I think about maybe 6-8 months probably so if there is a way can you link me to the forum please

Edit: I am also on nearly every single day on the creative server what else do I need to do to deserve it.

Park5432

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
To be honest, (sorry if this seems harsh) if you can't even find the place to submit your mod app how are you going to be able to handle the responsibilities and duties of a moderator?

Anyhow, apply here using this template:

Your name:
Your age:
Your Minecraft username:
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain):
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have had a successful ban dispute, please provide a link):
Past administration or moderation experiences:
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?:
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?:
Do you have the ability to record video?:
Do you own a microphone?:
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:
Where are you located? (Time zone):

I, {Name Here}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website.

Moosh

Survivor
Reaction score
As FuSioNzZ said, you must apply in the right section an follow the right template. This question has been answered, the thread will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci