• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is the MCGamer community a good one?

Is the MCGamer community a good one?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
J

Jojo

Urgh the thread is already 1 month old, however I think it is still a relevant question and as I just found a great screenshot on my computer which fits in here pretty well, I'm going to drop it in here.
Something that happened during the valentines event, and which wasn't planned at all showed how amazing this community actually is:

2 started and it ended up in a line of 20+ people <3 I don't know about the others but I had such a great feeling in this moment! :)

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
To be honest, I am sort of mixed. If we are talking about the ingame community then not really (there are a few good people though :)). However, the forums community is very good :D

Makaybear

Survivor
Reaction score
I feel like it's all about perception. Yes, there are some rude people on the server but you can always file a report on them and have the moderators deal with it appropriately. I personally ignore people who try to upset me due to the fact that I don't really want to engage in any type of pointless argument that is not needed. If someone goes to far and continues to bother me, I report it to a moderator.
Despite the mean people on the server there are still so many amazing players that you could befriend as not everyone is going to say "ez" or "rekt" (which is now against the rules I believe). The game modes are still beautifully constructed and the games are beyond fun. Try to ignore the negativity and focus on the happier parts of the server.
At the end of the day it is a game we all play to make ourselves happy. Whenever you see someone say something like that I would either report them or simply ignore it. It wont physically or emotionally affect you. It's just someone who honestly takes pvp way to seriously.
I hope you're okay and I hope you don't let these people bother you to much. Remember that the moderators are there to help you so if you feel attacked by someone in any way you should definitely report it. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can find the joy in the community once again.

J

Jojo

I feel like it's all about perception. Yes, there are some rude people on the server but you can always file a report on them and have the moderators deal with it appropriately. I personally ignore people who try to upset me due to the fact that I don't really want to engage in any type of pointless argument that is not needed. If someone goes to far and continues to bother me, I report it to a moderator.
Despite the mean people on the server there are still so many amazing players that you could befriend as not everyone is going to say "ez" or "rekt" (which is now against the rules I believe). The game modes are still beautifully constructed and the games are beyond fun. Try to ignore the negativity and focus on the happier parts of the server.
At the end of the day it is a game we all play to make ourselves happy. Whenever you see someone say something like that I would either report them or simply ignore it. It wont physically or emotionally affect you. It's just someone who honestly takes pvp way to seriously.
I hope you're okay and I hope you don't let these people bother you to much. Remember that the moderators are there to help you so if you feel attacked by someone in any way you should definitely report it. I wish you the best of luck and I hope you can find the joy in the community once again.
^ wow this. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci