• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Is sharing accounts allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armored_Hellcat

Spectator
Reaction score
My friend got banned (not my fault, will not share the reasons), and I decided to let him use my account a bit, one day I come back and I'm BANNED, damn it, I have a thread up incase you want to disput with me but my question is is this allowed?

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Id assume it isnt because its pretty much evading a ban.

EDIT: Found it.

10. Do not use alternate accounts to benefit you: Using alternate accounts to benefit yourself is unfair to those who do not have alternate accounts.

• Using an alternate account to avoid or get around a ban is not allowed and the alternate account will be banned as well as the ip address being banned.

Armored_Hellcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Well I guess I'm banned forever thanks to my friend, changed my password though. *sigh ;(

Armored_Hellcat

Spectator
Reaction score
Did that, posted a second thread now that the mod thinks I said "HELLO! I AM USING AN ALTERNATE ACCOUN! PLEASE BAN ME!", in that case I will ^#($*!$ kill my friend, thanks though. ;)

LoadData

Survivor
Reaction score
Making impressions and such like that clearly isn't going to help your case. If that is what the Moderator thought, then politely correct them - Don't go about making posts as you did.

Armored_Hellcat

Spectator
Reaction score
It was just a joke, sorry. O_O You don't have to go down on me like a Knight of the Internetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci