• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

is killing a mod agenst the rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwen_the_first

Spectator
Reaction score
i have been playing a lot recently with mods who keep kicking people for the stupidest things, like when ppl say to vote for map 4 a mod kicked the person that said that his reason was b/c it wasnt his favorite map. later in the game i killed him but then got kicked by the same mod.... this is not the first time this has happened to me please make it stop D;

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No, it is not against the rules. When ingame, Mods are the same as regular players.

The people who were kicked were probably kicked for spam spam spam spam spam spam, ******* language, or ALL CAPS MESSAGES.

If you were kicked yourself, it may be because you were spamming, hacking, block glitching or other forms of cheating. Im not saying it was, but thats a possibility.

Also, if you have the name of the Mod it would be helpful. Next time take screenshots, tell us the time and server aswell so we can find out if we are going to have a problem in the future. Get proof so Sr. mods can handle it

Dean

Career
Reaction score
Exactly what cameron224 said. Please don't hesitate to kill a staff member, if you're doing the right thing, you have nothing to worry about!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci